The role will include:
Working with the senior payroll team to process weekly and monthly payroll for major clients.
Resolve escalated advanced payroll queries from the admin team, or clients.
Lead and develop a growing team whilst also improving payroll knowledge
RTI submissions to HMRC through our bespoke payroll system (full training will be given on the payroll system).
Liaise with HMRC as required.
Ensuring compliance with our auto-enrolment duties with Smart pensions
Essential Attributes Required
- Minimum 3 years relevant payroll experience
- CIPP qualified or similar
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, punctual, and self-motivated.
- Excellent customer service skills required and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be an ambitious individual and be able to work alone or as part of a team
- Have the ability to instigate change and improve processes where required.
- Hold a full and clean driving license.
Must also be:
- Very methodical,
A note from the directors:
“We are excited by the opportunity to be recruiting a high calibre Senior Payroll manager to join our busy and growing team based in Newport, South Wales. The successful candidate will be joining a company incorporated in 2014, servicing a wide-variety of recruitment agency clients in all aspects of payroll delivery – the varied role will ensure every day is different!”
The relationship we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both ours and your success.
We will be offering training and development opportunities to all employees. In nurturing talent this will help our business to grow and bring out the best in people.
The opportunity for you:
- Competitive Salary £28,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Auto enrolment pension
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Receive free Exact Rewards
- Employee, payroll development training programme
- Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm. Half an hour unpaid lunch. (40 hours).
- Overtime working may be required during Monday-Friday generally in an evening to accommodate payroll deadlines.
- You will be office based at our Newport Office.
Applications by CV to: email@example.com