Essential Attributes Required:
- Fantastic level of customer service skills to include:
- Ideally have umbrella payroll knowledge
- Previous experience required in an account manager role.
- Exceptionally Polite telephone manner is essential to communicate daily with clients and our agency staff
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely manner
- The ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Very methodical
- Speaking clearly with effective Communication
- A positive attitude
- Good office keyboard skills essential with a good level of Microsoft office 365 knowledge
- Adaptable to learn new tasks and skills
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, punctual and self-motivated.
- Working alone or as part of a team
- Hold a full and clean driving license.
The role will include:
- Liaising with clients and their consultants to develop the referred business
- Developing the portfolio of clients provided
- Explaining the benefits of using Exact’s pay models
- Updating our CRM system with communications
- Learning basic umbrella payroll models to be able to advise agency workers.
- Report and work directly with our directors
A note from the directors:
“We are delighted to be recruiting a Client Account Manager to join our busy and growing team based in Newport, South Wales. The successful candidate will be joining a company incorporated in 2014, servicing a wide-variety of recruitment agency clients all over the UK in all aspects of umbrella payroll – the varied role will ensure every day is different!”
The relationship we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both ours and your success.
We will be offering training and development opportunities to all employees. In nurturing talent this will help our business to grow and bring out the best in people.
The opportunity for you:
- Competitive Salary £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus
- Bonus scheme. Value dependent on onboarding volume and high service levels
- Working from home or at our Newport Offices.
- Laptop and phone provided if required.
- Auto enrolment Pension
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Receive free Exact Rewards
- Employee, payroll development training Programme
Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm. Half an hour unpaid lunch. (40 hours).
Overtime working may be required during Monday-Friday generally in an evening to accommodate payroll deadlines.
Applications by CV to email@example.com