Planning for retirement
Your pension pot is likely to be the biggest pot of money you will ever have in your lifetime. With pension freedoms, you are now free to use your pension pot however you like.
With careful planning, you can now choose how you spend your money during your retirement. Financial advice is essential to help you manage your pension pot, avoid potential pitfalls and make sure you don’t run out of money.
It is very important to know that any investment is right for you in terms of risk and tax implications.
Clearly investment and tax planning is crucial to ensure your money is working as hard as possible for you now and in the future. Your attitude to risk is key in selecting the right funds and products.
Bespoke Independent Offering
- On & Offshore Investment Bonds
- Open Ended Investment companies (OEIC’s), Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts
- Individual savings Accounts (ISA’s)
- Venture Capital Trusts, Enterprise Investment Scheme’s & Seed Enterprise Investment Schemes
- Business Property Relief
- Tailored Structured Products
All investments have a level of risk and advice should be sought.
We only advise on HMRC approved tax vehicles and never use unregulated products. Depending on your circumstances and objectives, we’ll use the correct tax wrappers to suit you.